- If you plan to record a cover of an existing piece, simply complete the web application and make your payment.
- You need to get permission from the rights holder (composer, lyricist, music publisher, record company) if:
- you make changes to the music or lyrics
- the music hasn’t been released before
- you plan to use the music in an advertising, political, religious or pornographic context
- you plan to use samples or fragments from existing songs
- you plan to copy tracks from existing recordings